- *1 Cup Almond Meal
- 8-10 Medjool dates (pitted)
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 large heaped tablespoon Raw Cacao
- Coconut – Shredded
*If you make your own Almond Meal use 3/4 cup and grind the Almonds first in a powerful blender or Thermomix.
- Add all ingredients (Almond Meal, Pitted Dates, Maple Syrup, Cacao and Shredded Coconut) and blend together until well-mixed.
- Roll into balls using a heaped tablespoon of the mix.
- Roll in additional coconut if required.
- Keep in the fridge if eating straight away or can be kept in the freezer until required.